Best Low Deposit Casinos for Canada - Starting at $1!
Low Deposit Casinos
Gambling is not a hobby reserved only for high rollers with hefty wallets. There are online casinos known as low deposit casinos where players can enjoy the fun of spins and poker hands for as little as $1. These casinos differ from many other casinos in the way that their required minimum deposit is not high at all. There are advantages to playing with low stakes: players can enjoy the fun for longer and save their money, while still having the very real chance of winning real money.
Low Deposit Casinos
What is a low deposit casino?
Also known as a minimum deposit casino, a low deposit casino allows players to play for as little as $1. This sum can sometimes be a bit higher but still be a considerably low initial deposit. Despite the small deposit, you still get to enjoy the full array of bonuses and real money casino games as any player would.
These casinos let players sign up and start playing for a very small fee but will still often offer welcome bonuses, which might match your deposit and thus double the money you can play with. This makes low deposit casinos especially popular among players who prioritise having fun over getting large wins. Instead of playing for free, they can still play with real money and be able to get real money back from the time they spend spinning and placing bets.
Despite the small funds, you are still able to withdraw your wins, as long as the wagering requirement is met. Always read the terms and conditions the casino uses before rushing to make your deposit, as you need to know beforehand how much you have to play with your wins to be able to transfer them back to your bank account.
Payment options at low deposit casinos
Some payment options, such as wire transfer and credit cards, often include a fee to be used. In low deposit casinos this would obviously mean a huge chunk taken away from your funds, and for this reason low deposit casinos often offer alternative payment methods. Signing up to use an e-wallet is probably the best option and does not require a lot of time or effort. Depositing to a casino is often free, but always check the terms and conditions in case there are any withdrawal fees.
Making withdrawals at low deposit casinos
You are just as able to withdraw your wins from a low deposit casino as you are at a ‘regular’ casino, but there are a few things to consider first.
- You should always check out the wagering requirement beforehand. Wagering requirement is used at the vast majority of casinos to ensure that players stay and play at the casino instead of withdrawing all the money as soon as they land a win. The wagering requirements vary from casino to casino, but a current standard in the industry is between x20 to x40.
- You should also note the minimum withdraw amount. Despite offering a low minimum deposit, the minimum withdraw amount might be higher, often being $10. Otherwise it would not be profitable for the casino to go through with the withdrawal, and there may be some fees or restrictions involved.
- You should also keep in mind that not all payment methods can be used to receive money, so you may have to select another payment method to make a withdrawal.
Benefits & Drawbacks
Benefits of low deposit casinos
As with everything, low deposit casinos have pros and cons. Below we have listed the few most common benefits and drawbacks to this type of casino, so you are able to make a call on which casino to choose.
- Casino games are enjoyable, and they should be available to everyone, despite the size of the player’s wallet. Low deposit casinos ensure that the same games are offered to everyone and that all players can have a good time while still being able to win real money. The size of the win is always comparable to the size of the bet: big wins require big investments, whereas inexpensive game rounds still win you the money without breaking the bank.
- In a low deposit casino, you can try out games and get a feel for the casino without putting in too much of your money. If you end up not being content with the service, you can walk away without having lost too much.
- Even if you play at a low deposit casino, you still get to enjoy the great welcome packages and deals. If you get 200% extra on your initial deposit of $10, you get to play with $30 – which is plenty for a good couple of hours of fun when playing with low stakes!
- Low deposit casinos are extremely beneficial for those who enjoy gambling but want to keep their finances well in hand. If you make small deposits which equal to the price of a lunch at a coffee shop, you will not find yourself without enough money to pay the bills. Gambling should not be a hobby reserved only to the rich – it is a great pastime for everyone.
Drawbacks of minimum deposit casinos
Now that we have covered the benefits of playing on a low deposit casino, we should also weigh in the disadvantages. They are not serious enough to keep you from playing but should be considered when making a sound judgement on which casino to choose.
- As probably should go without saying, larger bets equal larger wins. It can get slightly depressing to only keep winning pennies and having to spend hours to rack up enough money to actually make withdrawing them worth it. Sure, there are stories of players who became millionaires just by making a small bet, but do not expect this to happen to you – these are extremely rare occurrences.
- In some cases, there might be restrictions on how much you have to deposit to gain the bonus on offer. Always check the terms and conditions of the offers before making a deposit. Low deposit casinos usually try to make the minimum deposits as low as possible, but you should consider putting in about $10 if you would like to grab the welcome bonus.
- Low deposit casinos rule out some payment methods. Paying with a wire transfer or a credit card might be disadvantageous due to the fees, and some pre-paid payment methods such as Paysafecard are not always available for a such a small deposit.
Full List of Low Deposit Casinos
Online casinos provide plenty of fun and should not exclude the players who cannot afford large deposits. Fortunately, most game developers offer all their games with a variety of bet sizes, usually starting from as low as $0.10. This means that you get to enjoy spinning the latest slot with beautiful graphics and great game features at a very small cost.
Remember to always check out terms and conditions to ensure that you are aware of the minimum deposit needed to trigger a bonus and what the minimum amount to withdraw is. Now you should be set to find yourself the perfect low deposit casino – please check out our comprehensive list of casinos and all the perks they offer.